WARRANTY INFORMATION FOR CHRIS BENZ PRODUCTS
CHRIS BENZ guarantees the CHRIS BENZ Service Centre (hereinafter referred to as ‘Service Centre’) using their own discretion will rectify any material or processing defects during the warranty period in accordance with the conditions set out here, either through
- a) Repair
- b) Replacement
- c) Refund of the product purchase price.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country in which the product was purchased, unless local legislation stipulates otherwise.
WARRANTY PERIOD FOR CHRIS BENZ DIVING WATCHES
The warranty period begins on the original purchase date. The warranty period totals 2 (two) years.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
This warranty does not cover:
- a) Normal signs of wear and tear.
- b) Damage caused by improper handling.
- c) Damage caused by improper use of the product or by not complying with the user instructions.
- d) Replaceable batteries.
The warranty shall also not apply if:
- a) The device was opened in deviation from its intended use.
- b) The device was not repaired using approved replacement parts, or was changed or repaired by a non-authorised Service Centre.
- c) The serial number has in some way been removed, changed or made illegible. In such cases, any decision made will be at the sole discretion of CHRIS BENZ.
CHRIS BENZ cannot be held liable for downtime or faults in diving watches.
MAKING USE OF CHRIS BENZ WARRANTY SERVICES
You must be in possession of the corresponding purchase receipt or the original warranty certificate in order to make use of CHRIS BENZ warranty services. Please consult with an official CHRIS BENZ dealer in your area.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This limited warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy for defects, to the extent permitted by law, and supersedes all other express or implied warranties. CHRIS BENZ assumes no liability whatsoever for specific and additional claims for damages, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of anticipated profits, loss of data, loss of use, capital expenditures, costs for substitute equipment or facilities, claims of third parties, damage to property arising out of the purchase or use of the product or from any breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, product defects, liability in tort or any legal or circumstances, even if CHRIS BENZ was aware of the possibility of such damages. CHRIS BENZ shall not be liable for delays in the provision of warranty services.